How to have a healthy relationship…less myths, more cuddles.
You fell in love, and it was all fireworks and orchestral symphonies playing in the background every time you met. But let’s face it, the magic doesn’t last too long. Don’t you love each other after all? Was the whole thing doomed from the start? You thought love was all it took, but soon those beaming smiles every morning were replaced by the immortal line ‘Did you remember to take out the rubbish?’.
To love someone and be loved back is bliss, but if you want to make a relationship work you have to put the effort in and let go of the myths about romantic love that we’ve been fed by a thousand fairytales.
• What do I do if I feel like my partner doesn’t understand or support me?
• How should I handle arguments?
• What happens if someone cheats?
• What if I want to be more loving but it doesn’t come naturally?
• Why doesn’t my partner understand my needs when they’re so ‘obvious’?
In Together, Mamen Jiménez answers all these questions and many more, as well as providing you with a set of tools and strategies that will have you glowing with love. Because that healthy relationship (without the myths or misconceptions, but with all the kisses and cuddles) is within your grasp, and this book will prove it.